Thursday, September 3, 2009

Leaving El Paso(Oct 17, 2008 7:38am )

Well, where to start? My life has changed more than I could have ever imagined in the last couple of years. I am now living 1200 miles from El Paso, in Milwaukee, WI with my amazing wife and baby daughter. While it was very difficult to decide to leave my brother, sister, parents, family, friends, the band, and many other things behind, I knew that it was necessary. I miss everyone very much and look forward to visiting again. It has been very difficult to be apart from my brother, who was closer to me than anyone else, we literally grew up together and did everything together, I miss you man. Despite all this, we have done rather well over here. I have stayed home with the baby and to work on school, and Geli has done well at work. We had a hard time finding an apartment, but we were lucky to find one in the center of everything here in Milwaukee, although its a bit old and run down ha ha. We have sold the car, and have turned to biking and walking everywhere, which is fun, and it workds because everything is really close to our apt. We like Milwaukee, and hope to have everyone visit! Its a whole different world from El Paso.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I am so glad you took this journey to Milwaukee with me! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete