Monday, November 23, 2009

Morning Person?!

So I never expected this...but it has happened. I think I am now a morning person.




First of all, it seems that unless it is the weekend, I cannot get a full 8 hours of sleep. Ever. We try to put Sophie to bed early, but she always finds a way to delay us. She'll stall eating her dinner or find some other clever way of not going to bed on time. Then, once she is finally in bed and there is peace and quiet in the house again, there is usually something to do around the house. Whether it is getting something ready for the next day, cleaning up, etc, or even just talking to Geli(since there is finally some time to talk about stuff without Sophie interrupting and wanting attention). So i usually get to bed later than I'd like, and while I have a hard time getting up, once I am up, I am usually not sleepy during the morning or the day. Its not till around 7 or 8pm that my body reminds me that I am sleepy. If we watch a movie in the afternoon, chances are very good that I will fall asleep during the movie. I have a hard time staying up late now, anything after 11pm is out of the question unless I have some coffee or something. I am just much more alert and productive in the mornings than in the nights...

It didn't use to be that way. I used to always be falling asleep in school, or at my previous jobs when I worked in the mornings. And I used to be alert at night. Is becoming a morning person a sign of growing up? or getting old?! I don't know, but its weird....I am not used to it. I suppose it works out, since I am at work in the mornings, and I don't want to be falling asleep there. But still, I don't think I've grown up. I still want to play video games, and watch dragon ball, and like the ninja turtles, saint seiya(caballeros del zodiaco), Beavis and butt-head, etc....so what's going on?!

4 comments:

  1. your body is just adjusting to you having a regular schedule, i don't think it's due to you getting old or anything....actually as you get old, you tend to need less sleep.....but yeah, you are not getting old, cause that would mean im getting old...and thats just not happening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha does it suck to be old?? haha. how lame j/k dude i wish it was like that for me! i hate feeling sleepy in class!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. who the fuck cares whats happening to ur body weather ur getting old or growing up!!!

    Its the shit!!!

    =)

    ur bodys adjusting to ur morning schedule, ur making great money, raising a kick ass family, AND still feeling like a kick in the inside!!

    im jealous!!

    good job, good siR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, sir, are getting old, haha, jk. But yeah, too many consecutive days getting up early will do that to you...well, sometimes, haha. But yeah, I bet if you had to stop working in the mornings your body would go back to how it was before in no time

    ReplyDelete