Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CompTIA Security+!!!

I'll keep this one brief, because it seems like this is all I talk about! But today I took another certification exam. Today I took the CompTIA Security+ exam and passed it with an 870/900!




I was pretty sure I would pass, since I read a whole textbook on it(I had never done that before), and did some practice questions, but I definitely didn't think I would do that well. I didn't plan on reading the whole thing, but it was interesting, so I kept reading, till I finished it. Cryptography(encription), hashing,  and network security are very interesting. This brings my list to:

  • CompTIA A+ Remote Support Technician
  • CompTIA Network+
  • CompTIA Security+
  • MCP
  • MCITP: Enterprise Support
  • MCDST
  • MCTS: Vista Configuration

Next, I will do the MCSA(Systems Administrator), since I am only missing 2 exams for it(out of 4). That will probably take me a little longer than these, since it is server stuff, and I don't have experience with that, but I will get them :)

3 comments:

  1. Damn, 870/900??? That is really impressive dude, keep at it. And yeah, server stuff can be trickier, but still cool to learn new stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nerd hahahaha but keep it up! you're gonna be our ticket out of the u.s. :P

    ReplyDelete