Saturday, September 17, 2011

Homework nighmares...

I still dream about homework. I haven't been in school in about 3 years, but apparently, that still haunts me to this day. I dream that I am in class, and the professor asks us to turn in our homework, and I totally forgot that we had homework....

Sadly, it was a very, very common occurrence when I was in school. It wasn't so much that I didn't want to do it, or that I consciously decided against doing it. It was more along the lines of "I am not thinking about school when I am not in school" so I would totally forget that homework was to be done by a certain date. So yeah, it was a terrible feeling! "Damn! Not again!! I really have to get more organized, and schedule a time to look over school stuff and see what homework needs to be done..."

Not my homework exactly lol but I had to put a picture!

Needless to say, that never really happened...and apparently, my brain is still thinking about that, while I sleep.

4 comments:

  1. Damn it...will I too have nightmares about homework after school is over??? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute xD haha I don't even have nightmares about homework :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious~ I copied the majority of high school. Not proud of it, but it happens.

    ReplyDelete